- This event has passed.
June 5th, 2019
11:00AM - 02:00PM
Kids Camp: Culinary Basics
Join us for a day of hands-on culinary basics. This class is sure to give your little-one confidence in the kitchen for years to come.
What We’re Making:
- Roast Chicken with garlic and herbs and roasted carrots
- Knife skills 101 salad with handmade ranch dressing
- Fluffy dinner rolls
- Chocolate cupcakes with fudgey chocolate icing
- 3 hours of hands on instruction and activity
- A meal of the foods made in class
- Recipe and instructional take-home packet
*Tickets include 1 day of camp
Ages 6-12 welcome. A parent of guardian must be present at drop off and to sign a waiver and emergency contact form. Children must be picked up within 15 minutes of the end of class. After 15 minutes the parent/guardian on file will be contacted and Ginger and Baker reserves the right to charge a $1 per minute for late pickup after the 15 minute grace period. Registration closes at 5:00pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!