- This event has passed.
December 20th, 2022
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Kids’ Holiday Baking
It’s time for to put on your favorite crazy Christmas sweaters and join us for an afternoon of holiday baking and cookie decorating! You’ll end up with a deliciously fun box of cookies and candies that are perfect for sharing with friends and family for the holidays! Ages 8 and up.
What We’re Making:
- Saltine Toffee Bark
- Reindeer Chocolate & Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- Crazy Christmas Sweater Sugar Cookies
- Preparing and rolling classic sugar cookie dough
- Making icing
- Decorating tips and tricks
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- A printed recipe packet with all the items from class
- Box up and take-away the cookies you decorated
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!