- This event has passed.
January 12th, 2019
12:00PM - 02:00PM
Kids and Family Cupcake Party
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for an afternoon of cupcake making and decorating.
What We’re Making:
- Chocolate cupcakes (vanilla cupcakes will be made by your chef ahead of time)
- Fudgy chocolate icing
- Vanilla bean buttercream
- Cupcake decorating with festive sprinkles and icing colors
- Hands on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- Recipe packet full of all the recipes from class to take home
- Time to eat and enjoy all the delicious food you’ve cooked at the end of class
- 6 cupcakes per person to eat/take home
Ticket prices are per person.
We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Class Participants must be age 7+ or have exception from the instructor. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Each adult may be responsible for up to 3 children. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org