- This event has passed.
September 7th, 2019
10:00AM - 12:00PM
Kids and Family Back-to-School Treats
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we work together to create some of our favorite back-to-school treats!
What We’re Making:
- Ham and cheese pizza pockets
- Avocado hummus with celery “caterpillars”
- Rainbow fruit skewers with unicorn sauce
- Snickerdoodle mini muffins
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
Ticket prices are per person. Class Participants must be age 6+ or have exception from the instructor. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.