- This event has passed.
April 3rd, 2022
01:00PM - 02:00PM
How To Design & Elevate Grocery Store Flowers
Lace and Lilies joins Ginger and Baker for a fun afternoon of elevated floral design.
Ever grab a bouquet of flowers from the grocery store while you’re shopping or maybe your loved one brings you a bouquet to brighten your day? Most of the time, that bouquet is unwrapped and put straight into a vase of water. Sure, this gets the job done, but we can teach you how to design and elevate your grocery store flowers with a few extra steps and a little bit of love!
Join the Lace and Lilies team as they guide you through elevating your grocery store bouquet to a designer centerpiece. You won’t want to miss these tips and tricks!
All supplies for this class will be provided!
One bouquet per ticket. Each ticket holder may bring one guest.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!