- This event has passed.
October 4th, 2018
06:00PM - 08:30PM
Hosting 101: Dinner Parties and Gatherings With Courtney Cyr Design
Join Courtney Cyr and the Ginger and Baker team for a night of hosting-how-to’s. We’ll walk you through simple party drinks, easy table decor and styling, cheese plate assembly and tips, and an effortless show-stopping fall dessert.
What We’re Doing:
- Fall-batch party cocktail.
- Cheese plate assemble and how to pick the perfect cheese.
- Pumpkin panna cotta with ginger graham cookie crumble.
- Food and table styling demo.
- Hands-on instruction by Courtney Cyr and the Ginger and Baker team.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light snack of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- 1 of the featured cocktails to drink or a non-alcoholic beverage of your choice.
- Coutney Cyr Design take-away bag.
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.