- This event has passed.
September 5th, 2018
06:00PM - 08:30PM
Join Chef Deb as she shows us how to make a variety of seasonally-influenced homemade pasta dishes!
What We’re Cooking:
- Garganelli with pork ragu.
- Pumpkin agnolotti with browned butter and fried sage.
- Fennel and endive salad with citrus vinaigrette.
- Hands-on instruction by our Culinary Director, Deborrah Traylor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.