- This event has passed.
December 15th, 2018
12:00PM - 02:30PM
Holiday Sweets From Around the World
Spend an afternoon with us in the Teaching Kitchen baking up holiday sweets from around the world.
What We’re Cooking:
- Pignoli cookies (Italian pine nut cookies
- Speculoos cookies (Belgium spiced cookies)
- Lebkuchen (German gingerbread cookies)
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy a snack of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
Participants must be 18+. Guests age 7-17 are permitted to purchase tickets if accompanied by a paying adult. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.