- This event has passed.
December 21st, 2019
11:00AM - 01:30PM
Holiday Sweets and Treats From Around the World
Spend an afternoon with us in the Teaching Kitchen baking up holiday sweets from around the world.
What We’re Cooking:
- Pignoli cookies (Italian pine nut cookies)
- Pfeffernüsse (German soft gingerbread cookies)
- Brigadeiro Truffles (Brazilian chocolate truffles with rum)
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor
- Enjoy a snack of the items you cooked at the end of class as well as a take-home box
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
Ticket prices are per person. Class Participants must be age 7+ or have exception from the instructor. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. If you wish to sit with a certain person or group, please arrive 15 minutes early and let our chef know.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!