- This event has passed.
December 11th, 2019
06:30PM - 08:30PM
Holiday Cocktail Making Class
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen with acclaimed local bartender and author Ray Harvey as he demonstrates how to mix up the perfect holiday cocktail. In this hands on class you’ll learn to make 3 different festive cocktails from scratch featuring a variety of ingredient. Shake, stir, and twist your way to this very spirited holiday event.
- 2 hours of hands on instruction
- 3 beverages per person
- receive a take-home packet of all the recipes you’ve made in class
- light appetizers will be provided
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have
any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be
able to change certain menu items. Additional food will be available for purchase during class.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!