- This event has passed.
December 12th, 2018
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Holiday Bread Making
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen to learn tips and tricks for creating easy holiday breads that are sure to be the talk of the table.
What We’re Cooking:
- Sweet potato rolls with maple cinnamon butter.
- Buttery brioche with instructions for our favorite pecan sticky buns or savory herb monkey bread.
- Chef Deb’s second best biscuits.
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy a snack of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.