October 15th, 2022
12:00PM - 02:30PM
Harry Potter Candy Class
Head on down to Hogsmeade for this fun class for all ages where we will concoct magical candy creations straight out of Honeydukes… licorice wands, acid pops, cockroach clusters and butterbeer (of the non alcoholic house-elf variety). Hogwarts attire is recommended but not required…
Please note, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult participant.
What We’re Cooking:
- Licorice Wands
- Acid Pops
- Cockroach Clusters
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- Enjoy a magical sampling of the treats you create
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!