- This event has passed.
October 12th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Girls’ Night Taste of Fall
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen while you and your best gal pals whip up some delicious fall treats!
What We’re Cooking:
- Warm artichoke and olive dip with house sourdough
- Poached apple and Gouda kale salad
- Sweet potato gnocchi with sauteed spinach and Parmesan
- Blackberry pie bars with spiced oatmeal crust
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class and takeaway your leftovers
Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a group. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!