- This event has passed.
July 11th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Girls Night, Summer Celebration
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen while you and your best gal pals whip up some delicious summer treats!
What We’re Cooking:
- Warm mushroom tartines with goat cheese and fine herbs and bakery sourdough
- Roast chicken with rosemary oil, caramelized carrots, pistachios, and fennel
- Green orzo salad with basil vinaigrette, fresh herbs, and burrata
- Buttermilk and rhubarb cake
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a group. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.