- This event has passed.
September 2nd, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Girls Night: Sangria and Tacos
Join us for a Girls Night Fiesta in the teaching kitchen. Bring your best girl friends as we sip sangria and learn the secrets to making the best fish tacos.
You must be 21+ to attend this class.
- 2.5 hour class
- Recipe packet with everything taught included
- 1 glass of sangria to drink during class
- Time to snack on the tacos and dessert made in class
- Rose Summer Sangria
- Shrimp Ceviche Tacos
- Poblano and Sweet Potato Tacos
- Avocado Salsa
- Pico De Gallo
- Mexican Street Corn
- Self-Saucing Mexican Chocolate Cake
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Piper Fennimore, at PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!