- This event has passed.
September 14th, 2018
06:00PM - 08:30PM
Girls’ Night: Flavors of Tuscany
Grab your best gal pals and join us for a night of flavors of Tuscany!
What We’re Cooking:
- Endive salad with Gorgonzola
- Baked ricotta and tomato crostini
- Ribollita bean soup
- Olive oil cake bites with citrus and mascarpone
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A complimentary glass of house beer, wine, or non-alcoholic beverage.
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.