October 21st, 2022
05:30PM - 05:30PM
Gingerbread House: HAUNTED EDITION!!
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen to create your very own creepy, spooky, haunted gingerbread house! We’ll have spooky sprinkles galore along with everything else you’ll need to create a terrifying masterpiece to bring it home and display for the Halloween season.
Each Ticket Includes
- 1 PRE-assembled gingerbread house to decorate upon arrival, and take home when finished. Each house is approximately 7″ x 7″ x 7″
- Up to 3 hours in the room to decorate and socialize
- All the equipment and decorating supplies you need to decorate a haunted gingerbread house
- A recipe packet to include detailed instructions on how to bake and build a gingerbread house from scratch
- Additional food and beverages available for purchase during class
*A Ginger and Baker instructor will be present to assist with guests’ needs and answer questions, however, guests will work independently to decorate their haunted gingerbread houses.
We will teach tips, hacks and tricks galore on all things gingerbread house!
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!