- This event has passed.
December 12th, 2021
11:00AM - 01:00PM
Gingerbread House Decorating
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen where you and your family can decorate your very own holiday gingerbread house.
Each Ticket Includes:
- 1 assembled, un-iced gingerbread house to decorate with up to 2 guests and take home when finished. Each house is approximately 7″ x 7″ x 7″
- Up to 2 hours in the room to decorate and socialize
- All the equipment and decorating supplies you need to decorate a beautiful gingerbread house
- Recipe packets with detailed instructions on how to bake and build a gingerbread house from scratch
- Additional food and beverages available for purchase during class
*This is not an instructed cooking class, though a Ginger and Baker representative will be present to assist with guest needs and answer questions. Guests will work independently to decorate their gingerbread houses.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!