- This event has passed.
December 8th, 2019
11:00AM - 01:00PM
Gingerbread House Decorating
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen where you and your family can decorate your very own holiday gingerbread house.
Each Ticket Includes:
- 1 assembled, un-iced gingerbread house to decorate with up to 4 guests and take home when finished. Each house is approximately 7″ x 7″ x 7″
- Up to 2 hours in the room to decorate and socialize
- All the equipment and decorating supplies you need to decorate a beautiful gingerbread house
- Recipe packets with detailed instructions on how to bake and build a gingerbread house from scratch
- Additional food and beverages available for purchase during class
*This is not an instructed cooking class, though a Ginger and Baker representative will be present to assist with guest needs and answer questions. Guests will work independently to decorate their gingerbread houses.
Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
We are so excited to welcome you back to in-person classes in the Teaching Kitchen! Know that we are working hard to make sure classes are safe for our guests and our team so you can relax, learn new skills and have fun!
We will be:
• Limiting class sizes
• Allowing plenty of space between students
• Sanitizing the space and all equipment
• Ensuring all staff wear masks
We are asking guests to:
• Wash hands upon entering
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
• Stay in your designated workspace
• Wear a mask except when seated and eating
Please let us know if you have questions or need more detail on the above procedures!
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.