September 24th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Garden Favorites Dishes
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we celebrate the last bounty of our summer gardens.
What We’re Cooking:
- Zucchini ribbon salad with mint, goat cheese, and blackberries
- Cheddar and jalapeno corn chowder with cornbread croutons
- Roasted pork tenderloin with ginger peach chutney
- Roasted strawberry sour cream cake
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.