- This event has passed.
February 14th, 2021
11:00AM - 01:00PM
Galentine’s Day Brunch – Sunday, February 14
We’re excited to reopen the Teaching Kitchen with a series of fun Galentine’s Brunch cooking classes.
Limited to four pairs of friends, classes will be held Saturday and Sunday from 11am-1pm. Participants will receive a glass of bubbles to get things rolling and then it will be time to get cooking!
Class will conclude with a sit down brunch. Wine pairings and cocktails will also be available for purchase.
Prices are per pair of friends – call to add additional friends to your table.
What we’re cooking:
- Strawberry Cocoa Nib Salad
- Veggie Frittata
- Mini Donuts – you’ll get to play with piping and decor techniques!
- Hands-on instruction by Chef Deb Traylor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
We are so excited to welcome you back to in-person classes in the Teaching Kitchen! Know that we are working hard to make sure classes are safe for our guests and our team so you can relax, learn new skills and have fun!
We will be:
• Limiting class sizes
• Allowing plenty of space between students
• Sanitizing the space and all equipment
• Ensuring all staff wear masks
We are asking guests to:
• Wash hands upon entering
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
• Stay in your designated workspace
• Wear a mask except when seated and eating
Please let us know if you have questions or need more detail on the above procedures!
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.