- This event has passed.
February 12th, 2023
11:00AM - 02:00PM
Grab your friends and join us in the Teaching Kitchen for Galentine’s Brunch! We’ll start by making a Valentini Cocktail and then it will be time to get cooking!
Class will conclude with a sit-down brunch to enjoy everything you’ve prepared. Wine pairings and cocktails will also be available for purchase.
– call to add additional friends to your table.
What we’re cooking:
- Strawberry Cocoa Nib Salad
- Veggie Frittata
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
This is a deliciously gluten-free menu, too!
- Hands-on instruction by Ginger and Baker Culinary Staff
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!