- This event has passed.
December 12th, 2019
06:00PM - 08:00PM
French Macaron and Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for a fabulous tasting event as we perfectly pair French macarons and French Champagne.
Details and Take-Aways:
- Chef demo of how to make macarons
- Guided tasting of 4 styles of Veuve Clicquot including:
Veuve Clicquot, Champagne Brut (Yellow Label)
Veuve Clicquot, Champagne Brut Rosé (NV)
Veuve Clicquot, Champagne Brut Vintage (2008)
Veuve Clicquot, Champagne Demi-Sec
- Pairing of 4 flavors of French macarons as well as a take-home box with 1 of each flavor to enjoy later
- Recipe packet with step-by-step guide to make your own macarons at home
*This is a tasting event and not a hands on cooking class
Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!