- This event has passed.
November 11th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we explore the tastes and techniques of French cooking.
What We’re Cooking:
- Pear and blue cheese salad with winter greens
- Coq au Vin, braised chicken with vegetables in red wine
- Mushroom and sherry bisque
- Tarte Tatin, french apple tart
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups
of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have
any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be
able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe
shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks
are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.