- This event has passed.
October 15th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Flavors of Fall Pierogi Making
Come join Chef Deb Traylor, Culinary Director of Ginger and Baker, as she shows you how to perfect a traditional culinary favorite, and how to create your own twist on the traditional. You will make two doughs in the class, and learn how to fill them with a variety of tasty and comforting fillings. You’ll also learn tips and techniques on how to properly store, freeze, and hold your creations.
On The Menu:
Potato and Cheese Pierogi
Sauerkraut and Bacon Pierogi
Participants must be 15+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5pm the day before the event. While this class does include some light snacking during the class, no full meal is provided. We recommend eating before class or taking advantage of ordering from our full Cafe menu.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Piper: PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!