- This event has passed.
June 19th, 2022
12:00PM - 03:00PM
Father’s Day Pie Class
Bring dad, grandad, uncle or friends and join us here at Ginger and Baker as we celebrate Father’s Day weekend and learn to bake up some delicious pies! This is a kid-friendly event, so any eager kid bakers, age 6 and up, are welcome!
*prices are per person
What We’re Cooking:
- Strawberry Salad with Cocoa Nib Brittle
- Pie Dough 101
- Pizza Hand Pies
- Mixed Berry Crumble Pie: 1 5-inch pie per person
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- 2, 5″ berry pies, hand pies and salad to enjoy in class or take home,
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
Participants must be 6+. All paying guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Guests depending on party size will work in groups. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
“The Teaching Kitchen Cancellation Policy is in effect for this event. Any cancellations made within 72 hours of the event will be charged in full.”
Why 72 hours you ask? This is a standard policy among our industry and allows us ample time to accommodate additional Guests as well accurately order and prep food with minimal waste. Of course, we understand there may be exceptions.
I appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you in the Teaching Kitchen!
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!