- This event has passed.
July 18th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Farmers’ Market Meals
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen to learn a variety of simple and delicious dishes inspired by our favorite summer farmers’ market produce.
What We’re Cooking:
- Grapefruit soda sippers with honey and rosemary
- Cool melon and coconut curry soup
- Skirt steak with summer greens salad and marinated feta
- Apricot upside-down skillet cake with vanilla ice cream
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. Beverages are available for purchased for guests 21+ with valid photo ID Please let us know if you would like to sit with a group. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.