- This event has passed.
June 20th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Farmers’ Market Meals
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen to learn a variety of simple and delicious dishes inspired by our favorite spring farmers’ market produce.
What We’re Cooking:
- fennel and grapefruit salad with avocado and mint vinaigrette
- tandoori spiced roasted cauliflower steaks with green machine dressing
- heirloom tomato tart with goat cheese and herbs
- honey grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!