- This event has passed.
September 10th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Farm to Table Cooking with Zucchini
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening of Farm to Table cooking utilizing this seasons favorite vegetable…ZUCCHINI. There are so any wonderful things to do with Zucchini and we have chosen our most sought after zucchini recipes to showcase in Fall favorite class.
- Zucchini Ribbon Salad
- Corn and Zucchini Pancakes
- Lamb and feta Stuffed Zucchini
- lemony Zucchini Bread
Class duration is 2.5 hours
All class recipes in packets for take home.
Questions? Call or Email Piper Fennimore, The Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, 970-223-7437 PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!