- This event has passed.
September 4th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Farm to Table Cooking with Apples
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we create a lovely meal using one of our favorite fall ingredients…apples!
What We’re Cooking:
- Aged cheddar shortbread cookies with apple compote
- Apple walnut and fennel salad with apple cider vinaigrette
- Proscuitto wrapped apple stuffed pork tenderloin with roasted root vegetables
- Apple Tarte Tatin (French apple tart) with vanilla ice cream
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Piper Fennimore, at PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.