- This event has passed.
October 23rd, 2018
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Fall in Italy
Join us for a beautiful evening of Italian cooking.
What We’re Cooking:
- Fall vegetable minestrone.
- Cacio e pepe.
- Bomboloni (Italian donuts) with warm chocolate sauce.
- Hands-on instruction by our Culinary Director, Deborrah Traylor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.