- This event has passed.
May 16th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Farmers’ Market Meals
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen to learn a variety of simple and delicious dishes inspired by our favorite spring farmers’ market produce.
What We’re Cooking:
- Spring pea gazpacho with creme fraiche and crab salad
- Asparagus puff pastry tart with goat cheese and lemon
- Pan seared lamb chops with chimichurri
- Hot cross carrot buns with orange and vanilla icing
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.