- This event has passed.
March 21st, 2023
06:00PM - 08:00PM
Dulce Vida Tequila Tasting
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for a fun evening tasting Dulce Vida Tequila!
Our in-house tequila expert, Ian Bearss, will share tequila’s rich history, how it’s made and the nuances of tasting. He’ll lead us in a deep dive on Dulce Vida tequila, which is produced from 100% organic agave grown in the Los Altos highlands situated in the Tequila Region of Mexico. The company produces the only 100-proof, 100% organic tequila (also free from additives of any kind) in the world.
We’ll be sampling:
- Dulce Vida Tequila Blanco
- Dulce Vida Tequila Reposado
- Dulce Vida Tequila Añejo
- Dulce Vida Tequila Añejo Rocky Mountain Edition (aged in Breckenridge Distillery’s whiskey barrels!)
- Plus, Ian will create margaritas using Dulce Vida’s Pineapple Jalapeño Tequila
The tasting will be paired with light snacks created by our culinary team.
This is a 21+ class. Cheers!
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!