- This event has passed.
September 12th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Down on the Bayou
Join us for an evening of creole cooking!
What We’re Cooking:
- Pimento cheese hush-puppies
- Zesty shrimp and creamy grits
- Classic banana’s foster
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A complimentary glass of house beer, wine, (for guests over 21 with valid photo ID) or a non-alcoholic beverage.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups
of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have
any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be
able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe
shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks
are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.