- This event has passed.
August 28th, 2021
08:00AM - 05:00PM
Dog Treats Ginger and Baker Favorites
Treat your favorite furry four pawed friend to a delightful homemade treat…we’ll show you how to make our Ginger and Baker house favorites.
Pumpkin Dog Treats
Coconut Delight Dog Treats
Peanut Butter Yogurt Dog Treats
You are certain to be Dogs best friend. Make them for your furry friend or if you are not a dog owner…make as a fantastic gift for the dog lovers in your life.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!