January 23rd, 2020
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Date Night: Winter Wonderland
Join us here for a very special “date night” in the Teaching Kitchen as we show you and your special someone how to create a meal and memories you both are sure to remember.
What We’re Cooking:
- Greens and grains salad with spiced maple vinaigrette
- Cranberry and balsamic roasted chicken thighs
- Creamy butternut squash risotto with crispy sage
- Spiced apple mini cakes with ginger glaze
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
**Prices are per couple, not per person.** Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a group. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.