- This event has passed.
February 14th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Date Night Valentine’s
Join us here for a very special Valentine’s “date night” in the Teaching Kitchen as we show you and your special someone how to create a meal and memories you both are sure to remember.
What we’re cooking:
- Pan-crusted beef tenderloin steak with peppercorn pan sauce
- Herb roasted baby potatoes
- Blue cheese wedge salad with avocado dressing
- Chocolate and whiskey fondue with strawberries
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
**Prices are per couple, not per person.**
Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a group. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of ticket purchase and a partial refund up to one (1) week before your scheduled class. We no longer can offer refunds for cancellations within one (1) week of class but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Please inform us ahead of time of any allergies and/or dietary restrictions.
Questions? Email our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator Sharon firstname.lastname@example.org