- This event has passed.
September 8th, 2018
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Date Night: Southern Comfort
Join us here for a special date night in the Teaching Kitchen as we show you and your special someone how to create a meal and memories you both are sure to remember!
What We’re Cooking:
- Green bean salad.
- Meatloaf with mushroom gravy.
- Buttermilk mashed potatoes.
- Peach cobbler.
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- 1 glass of house beer, wine, or a non-alcoholic beverage per person. Additional beverages available for purchase.
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
**Prices are per couple, not per person.**
Questions? Email our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at: email@example.com