- This event has passed.
July 12th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Date Night: On the Coast
Join us here for a very special “date night” in the Teaching Kitchen as we show you and your special someone how to create a meal and memories you both are sure to remember.
What we’re cooking:
- Crostini with blackberry pepper jelly and goat cheese
- Fennel and grapefruit salad with honey and mint
- Sheet pan shrimp and sausage Chesapeake boil
- “Oh My” Carolina lemon pie
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
**Prices are per couple, not per person.** Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. If you wish to sit with a certain person or group, please arrive 15 minutes early and let our chef know. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!