- This event has passed.
December 11th, 2021
11:00AM - 01:00PM
Date Time: Gingerbread House Decorating
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen where you and your Date can decorate your very own holiday gingerbread house.
Each Ticket Includes:
- 1 assembled, un-iced gingerbread house to decorate and take home when finished. Each house is approximately 7″ x 7″ x 7″
- Up to 2 hours in the room to decorate and socialize
- All the equipment and decorating supplies you need to decorate a beautiful gingerbread house
- Recipe packets with detailed instructions on how to bake and build a gingerbread house from scratch
- Additional food and beverages available for purchase during class
*This is not an instructed cooking class, though a Ginger and Baker representative will be present to assist with guest needs and answer questions. Guests will work independently to decorate their gingerbread houses.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.