- This event has passed.
May 31st, 2019
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Cooking with Whiskey, with Guided Tasting
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for a night of cooking and sipping on Whiskey, Bourbon, and Rye.
What We’re Cooking:
- Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese with a whiskey and honey glaze
- Grilled skirt steak with whiskey peppercorn sauce
- Green beans with onions caramelized in whiskey
- Chocolate cake with whiskey ganache
- Whisky 101, guided tasting of 4 whiskies
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.