- This event has passed.
February 5th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Cooking with Rhubarb
Spring is just around the corner and we are all about cooking with rhubarb! Join the Teaching Kitchen Staff as we get ready for spring harvest with delicious ways to cook with the season’s favorite fruit… or is it a vegetable? Either way, we’ll explore the delicious sweet and savory sides of tangy, juicy rhubarb.
Beet and Pickled Rhubarb Salad
Pan-seared Chicken with Rhubarb
Classic Rhubarb Crumble
For more information about the Teaching Kitchen please call Piper Fennimore the Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at 970-223-7437 or email PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!