- This event has passed.
July 10th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Cooking with Peaches
There is nothing like the delight of peach season and biting into a simple ripe peach bursting with juice, but cooking with peaches brings out even more of their wonderful delicious versatility. Bring a friend or make some new ones as we discover summer delight in every bite.
What We’re Cooking:
- Heirloom Tomato and Peach Salad
- Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Flatbread
- Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion and Peach Mostarda
- Upside Down Peach Skillet Cake
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.