- This event has passed.
July 26th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Cooking with Berries
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for sweet take on one of our favorite summer ingredients.
What We’re Cooking:
- Baked brie with roasted and fresh strawberries and grilled sourdough
- Zucchini ribbon and blackberry salad with fresh mint vinaigrette
- Pork tenderloin with roasted blueberry and mustard glaze and farmhouse roasted broccolini
- Lemon and olive oil cake with berry mascarpone icing
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light snack of the items you cooked at the end of class and takeaway your leftovers.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.