- This event has passed.
August 9th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Cooking with Beer: with Purpose Brewing & Cellars
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen with our friends from Purpose Brewing & Cellars and we cook up a one-of-a-kind meal inspired by Colorado and Belgium summers and our love of all things beer. Share this experience with friends new and old. Learn to cook with beer and taste along the way as we guide you through a Purposeful perfect pairing of beer and food. Enjoy 4 beer pairings throughout class and take home your very own Purpose glass.
What we’re cooking:
- Tomate aux crevettes: our take on the popular Flemish dish of sweet shrimp salad stuffed tomatoes
- Handmade spent grain pasta with brown butter and beer braised bison sausage
- Pannekoek: paper-thin beer batter pancakes served with a variety of sweet toppings
- Guided tasting of 4 beers from Purpose Brewing & Cellars with a take-home glass
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
Participants must be 21+ with photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a group. Guests will work in groups based on final class size. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of ticket purchase and a partial refund up to one (1) week before your scheduled class. We no longer can offer refunds for cancellations within one (1) week of class but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Please inform us ahead of time of any allergies and/or dietary restrictions.
Questions? Email our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator Sharon email@example.com
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.