August 31st, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Summer is not summer without corn on the cob, without husking and picking the silk off the ears, without those cute little corn cob holders. Speaking of which; we have some adorable corn cob holders for sale now in the market! 🙂
Nevertheless, there sure is a whole lot of corn grown in this country, but only a small portion of it is the sensational sweet corn that we are able to enjoy during July, August, and early September!
You are cordially invited to join us in our Teaching Kitchen with Culinary Director, Chef Deb Traylor, as we explore several delicious recipes focusing on Colorado Sweet Corn! A great way to support local, and stay seasonal!
Featured items will include:
We hope to see you soon!
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at [email protected] or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!
September 6th, 2023
5:30PM - 8:30PM
With football season in the air, Tatum Cochran, from Horse & Dragon Brewing Company, will be joining our chef in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening making tailgate classics!