August 31st, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Colorful Colorado Sweet Corn
Summer is not summer without corn on the cob, without husking and picking the silk off the ears, without those cute little corn cob holders. Speaking of which; we have some adorable corn cob holders for sale now in the market! 🙂
Nevertheless, there sure is a whole lot of corn grown in this country, but only a small portion of it is the sensational sweet corn that we are able to enjoy during July, August, and early September!
You are cordially invited to join us in our Teaching Kitchen with Culinary Director, Chef Deb Traylor, as we explore several delicious recipes focusing on Colorado Sweet Corn! A great way to support local, and stay seasonal!
Featured items will include:
- Corn Burrata Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Corn Chowder
- Cornmeal Summer Fruit Short Cake
We hope to see you soon!
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!