- This event has passed.
December 28th, 2019
06:30PM - 08:30PM
Classic Cocktails: The Fizz
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen with acclaimed local bartender and author Ray Harvey as he guides us through one of the earliest genre of cocktails: The Fizz. Popularized in the early 1900’s this delectable variety of cocktails has stood the test of time. Learn about the origins of the Fizz as you mix up three versions in class.
- 2 hours of hands on instruction
- 3 beverages per person
- receive a take-home packet of all the recipes you’ve made in class
- light appetizers will be provided
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have
any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be
able to change certain menu items. Additional food will be available for purchase during class.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!