- This event has passed.
November 30th, 2019
11:00AM - 01:00PM
Classic Christmas Tree Craft Class
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen with guest instructor Michelle Jackson for an afternoon of crafting and holiday cheer!
Cue up the Bing Crosby carols, and step into pure Christmas nostalgia, to create a festive, Classic Christmas holiday tree. This class is appropriate for ALL skill levels, and is FULL of sparkle, vintage goodies, and Christmas magic! All supplies are included. In true vintage style, you will decorate a snow-flocked bottle brush Christmas tree with beautifully delicate tinsel garland, authentic vintage mercury glass beads, and beautiful vintage ribbon. A gold star sprinkled with lustrous gold glass glitter, and a vintage ribbon bow tops the tree.
This beautiful tree will then be affixed on a vintage china saucer and the base further decorated with vintage holly leaves, candy canes, ornaments and a sweet vintage Santa illustration. A true Christmas delight that will be treasured in your Christmas decor for years to come!
- 2 hours of hands-on instruction and crafting
- 1 Christmas tree project per guest to make in class and take home. Finished size is approximately 10″ tall and 6″ wide.
About the Artist:
Michelle Jackson has always had a love of creating with vintage and vintage-inspired materials. As a former Creative Director in the paper-crafting industry, Michelle’s projects have also been featured in Stampington’s Holidays & Celebrations and Vintage Holidays publications. Michelle’s projects have most recently been featured in the 2018 edition of Vintage Holiday and Made by You magazines.
Ticket prices are per person. Class Participants must be age 16+ or have exception from the instructor. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. Food and beverages will be available for purchase during class.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!