- This event has passed.
May 26th, 2019
10:00AM - 12:30PM
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we whip up some of our favorite Brunch recipes.
What We’re Cooking:
- Scratch made bagels with lox, cream cheese, capers, and red onions
- Shakshuka, seasoned tomato sauce with poached eggs and grilled bread
- Simply delicious granola recipe with yogurt and fruit parfaits
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with valid photo ID alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.