- This event has passed.
January 4th, 2022
06:00PM - 08:00PM
Join Ginger and the team as we discuss this month’s food themed book,
by Ruth Reichl
From food critic, chef, and bestselling memoirist Ruth Reichl comes a delectable fiction debut about a young woman who moves to New York to write for a food magazine that folds unexpectedly almost the moment she arrives. Staying on as the magazine’s sole employee to staff the subscriber-complaint hotline, she finds that the lonely job soon becomes a gateway to a life-changing discovery.
Food and drink will be available for purchase during the event and a complimentary snack from the book will be served. Visit Old Fire House Books in Old Town Fort Collins to purchase your book. Book purchases at Old Fire House Books the month before or month of book club receive a 20% discount for being a part of the Ginger and Baker Book Club.
*Book Club is a free event. No ticket is necessary but RSVP’s are appreciated.
If your looking to next months delicious read…In February we are reading:
The Love Goddess’ Cooking School
by Melissa Senate
When recently heartbroken Holly inherits her grandmother’s Italian cooking school, she takes on the challenge of teaching her mouth-watering family recipes to a new set of students, despite the fact that she cannot cook. Garnishing recipes with her grandmother’s essential ingredients of memories and wishes, a determined Holly soon comes to learn a thing or two about her own recipe for happiness.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!